- Each class has a dedicated teacher supported by their assistant which provides an excellent teacher student ratio. Teachers have motherly qualities and children are subjected to music and movement activities. Learning through senses is emphasized and good language role models are provided. Children have their own swings, jungle gym, cycle etc. This ensures the safety of smaller children at school. Activity rooms are fully equipped with Montessori materials. A colourful, aesthetically designed Play Home exclusively for Pre-Primary children, decorated with colourful paintings on the walls.
- We have eco-friendly environment and learning goes in play way method. Tiny-tots enjoy their classes with the first hand audio video aids, smart boards and loving teachers.
- Our academics are child-centered, combining traditional system of education with respect to pedagogy, curriculum and training. Independent thinking and Extra Curricular Activities are encouraged. Students are taught to enjoy the process of learning and to apply all that they learn to real life situations.
Activity based learning is gaining knowledge by doing activities. In this methodology students along with attending the classes given by the teachers, use their creative dynamism through the activity based materials.
- Efficient, well trained teachers uses smart boards in all the subjects to make them highly knowledgeable and making them interesting and effective.
- The Middle years are a challenging time of transition for learners as they move from childhood to adolescence. This is a crucial period of personal, social, physical and intellectual growth, of uncertainty and questioning.
Through the middle Years Programme, designed for students aged 11 to 14, teachers extend the academic teaching by helping the students develop critical thinking, solve 'real-life' problems, develop knowledge of local and global issues, communicate ideas, engage in public debate and express creativity through action.
- ATL labs help the students with the experiments creating our young scientists and even motivating the students for learning and by doing to get firsthand knowledge.
- Team work and collaborative learning is encouraged. Trained counsellors to mentor both children and staff members. Remedial teaching introduced, so that no child is left behind.
Regular parent teacher meeting provides a wider opportunity for parents to understand about their wards.
Theme based-learning that gives exposure to the students to different ideas.
- ATL Tinkering labs even paves the children to learn science following, learning by doing creating scientific thinking in our young scientists, before they enter the college. Our school hence becomes a platform for all round development of the children.